Friday, March 10, 2006

darn it! this is what my blog is SUPPOSED to look like...i have my clock and slide show up top! this is in mozilla. but then i come over to internet explorer and see THIS mess...why? you have to scroll ALL the way to the bottom to see all of my stuff! ugh!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Denys said...

LOL. I think i can help you with the clock. I had that same problem. I should be back home on sunday. Im visiting my fam for the weekend. Love the LO's the one of you is GREAT!! and Camryn's LO is so beautiful. Love her name. Talk to you soon.

Jo said...

Hmmm...LOVE your blog btw girl! I've gotta get over here more often! I use IE and I know that all my stuff will be at the bottom-like my video-codz player-if I don't resize everything to 220x220px to fit in the side bar. Not sure if that's it but could be...your slideshow might be too big for the sidebar if it's not 220x220. Try it and see. BTW-where'd you find the code for the slide show?? That's the coolest thing!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, i hate this about blogger! it's why I finally gave in and moved to typepad! lol! I just can't stand tring all this html stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, poppin' in for a second cuz I'm so late for work but I caught this post and there's a slide thing on my blog, might be different than the site you used but it gives the option after you upload the images to have it appear up/down rather than the long ways. Plus you can change the width of it so it fits in your sidebar. HTH! :) Miss ya!

Jen said...

Gosh- I HATE when that happens- for real- I finally found that editing in IE seems to do the trick. I have no idea what the difference is- but in Firefox- I had returns and spaces and centered items- in IE I had a MESS!!!