Thursday, February 23, 2006

it's official, i am totally and dreadfully sick. what i thought was a head cold has moved and settled into my chest and it hurts to cough. i now remember why i never go to bed early. i always wake up in the middle of the night anyway. helen was still up so she kept me company for a while, then i scrapped this page. love these papers. Posted by Picasa

Sara Carling's Aero kit (sweet shoppe designs)
back to bed i go to try to sleep

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE lo! I hope you feel better soon! Eat soup, drink hot tea, k?

Anonymous said...

Scrappng while you're sick! Now that's commitment.
Hope you're feeling better soon. Does cold & flu season ever end?

Sara

Robin said...

Hope you're feeling better! Love that messy face Lisa!

Dianne Rigdon said...

Mmm hope you are feeling better by now!

Shannon Bieger said...

Oh I am SO glad you scrapped this pic. I loved it when you first shared it. Feel better. I'm blog hopping tonight and I swear 90% of the posts start with someone being sick! Needless to say, there's not much to catch up on! I thought I was the only one but it looks like everyone is blogging a little slower! Whew! Easier to catch up! LOL!