Saturday, April 23, 2005


i was so happy to scrap something today! it's a simple layout, but it's something...an idea just popped into my head, with a little help from tonight's inspiration at sbb. i was not even supposed to be there, but dinner plans fell through and so i attended the crop and i am glad i did. anyway, i had to get a 6 month layout of carter going...he is growing so fast! he is 7 months now and so smart! i keep underestimating how smart he is because he is just a baby ya know? when it is time for bed, as soon as we get to the door of his bedroom he arches his back and starts freaking out cause he knows where he is ending up- in bed! lol! he is getting up on his knees and trying to crawl, oh Lord help! i am not ready for him to go mobile yet! lol! but he sure is! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

me said...

:) Marah does the same thing and I love it! I jusr noticed her doing it about two weeks ago. As soon as I start up the stairs, she starts whining and then as we continue up, she starts to cry. I feel so bad but at the same time, so relieved to be getting a break from her!