Source: canyoustayfordinner.com via Lisa on Pinterest
i thought i just had to try it- how could i not? it looks soooo good! so i went for it. it was easy enough to put together, i thought that if these were a hit, i may have just hit the jackpot. i figured the little boys wouldn't like it so i also made an oriental salad. 2 new things!
well, the rolls were not a hit. no one liked the blue cheese inside and it was kind of dry. i could have added more sauce but i didn't want to make it too spicy, even though i think that was the point, hence the name buffalo rolls.
well, there you have it. i tried something new and my husband was appreciative for it, even though he didn't care for it. so it's back to pinterest to find more goodies, like the chicken in my last post...

3 comments:
they look soo good....shame...
Yay for you for trying!! Our schedules have been so hectic we have been eating out WAY TOO MUCH. Hopefully after we get through this last week of school, we can start eating more at home. I have lots of recipes flagged that I want to try! Please post any winners that you find!!
I often hit a state of BLAH when it comes to finding meals for dinner. I have this easy recipe for salmon parcels which were a hit. So simple, roll out pasty and philli are really all you need. And I also tried a new chicken recipe. I hate feeling like I'm eating the same things over and over again. I swear I went through a stage where I ate pork every other night. You just have to go through recipe books and swap recipes with friends. I find the main problem I have is time and also the fear that I buy all these fancy ingredients only for them not to get used again! Good luck for next time xx
Post a Comment