Wednesday, September 01, 2010

movie home

recently i rented the movie funny people.  i thought it was an awful movie.  i was about to give up on it then i saw this

the photo wall in the dining room really caught my eye.  i love that photo wall.  i want to do a photo wall.  maybe not in the dining room, but somewhere in my house i want this wall.  so then i started paying closer attention to laura's house.
can you see the two refrigerators in the kitchen?(there's one on the left wall, and one to the left of the microwave) at first, i was like, why would you have two fridges in the kitchen?  then it hit me- i have two fridges.  one in my kitchen, the other in the garage.  it would be nice to have them both in the kitchen i guess!
love this large table in the center of the kitchen.  see the twinkly lights outside?  they light up this area outside
i always wanted an outdoor room!  i could see myself sitting out there by that nice fireplace having a glass of wine.  pour me a glass too eric bana!!
i started to watch certain parts over again just so i could try and see more of this house!  unfortunately, there are no good shots for the outside.
for anybody that is out there reading this, are there any movie homes you just love?  tell me about it!

1 comment:

Sara said...

We are seriously way too much alike.. I hated this movie too, but I loved her house so much I couldn't stop watching! It is like a BIG cottage :) That is exactly what I'd say I want!

The photo wall and the kitchen = superb!